Growth Marketing Manager
- Join a fast-growing tech startup in real estate industry
- You will be the founding-member of the growth acquisition team
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is an exciting and well-backed startup that is revolutionising the property industry. They are growing steadily in South-East Asia and have a history of selling homes twice as fast with a lower commission rate. They are looking to build an A-team of individuals with entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with senior advisors and consultants, you will plan, execute and manage the entire customer acquisition funnel.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving lead volume via growth hacking activities as well as performance, organic and offline channels
- Building out marketing funnels, CRM practices and lead scoring
- Owning tracking systems, dashboards and reports that drive analysis and insights and take appropriate actions to drive success
- Developing and implementing testing strategies to improve conversion rates
- Ideating & proactively proposing new projects that could improve user acquisition, activation, and retention
- Selecting and working with creative vendors to produce the content you need
- Hiring and leading the future Growth & Marketing team.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or Business at a leading university/school.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a consulting, investment banking, agency or start-up, with 2 years experience in online marketing.
- You possess detailed knowledge of digital marketing platforms, tools and best practices in the B2C landscape
- You have proven track record of scaling spend without compromising efficiency
- You have excellent analytical skills and are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have a hands-on, collaborative mentality
- Prior working knowledge of CRMs, marketing automation tools, Python, VBA, SQL, HTML, CSS will be an added advantage.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd