Growth Manager (Mobile Gaming)
- Join a fast-growing gaming studio founded by veterans
- Fantastic work culture that celebrates diversity
- Strong opportunities to learn
Our client is a Singapore-based studio that is revolutionising the multiplayer online mobile games industry. They have a team of highly experienced individuals dedicated to designing games that strike a balance between desktop and mobile gaming.
In this Growth Manager role, you will be working with Marketing, Community, Product, and Design teams to identify, define, and implement growth strategies that contribute to the success of our games.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Product Manager and key team members to identify KPIs for growth
- Maintaining the growth roadmap and backlog, which includes working with cross-functional teams to define actionable plans for increasing user acquisition and the expansion of our player community
- Management, prioritisation, and implementation of experiments based on the ICE scoring model. The implementation of these experiments would primarily be on key social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.
- Reviewing the success of existing experiments, and iterating on the growth strategy based on new insights
- Seeking out creative and innovative ways to solve problems related to growth by embracing and working with constraints
- Discovering and investigating new platforms and strategies that would help our games to reach new audiences, this includes having a keen understanding of how to leverage on different social media platforms and any other new channels
- Performing market analysis and deep-dives on our key player segments to develop insights that would help us to improve player onboarding and early retention
- Compiling reports and presenting your findings to drive effective business and strategic decision-making on our games
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Marketing, Analytics or similar role.
- You have a a strong passion for playing all types of games across multiple genres, and mobile games in particular
- Having experience working in the games industry as well as digital marketing and its related tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a curious mind that is geared towards finding new and inventive ways of solving problems within constraints
- You have fluency in the usage of social media platforms to implement experiments and campaigns
- You are results-driven and have a user-centric mindset, with excellent analytical skills and the ability to work with data to identify key trends and themes
- You possess excellent communication skills such that you would be able to structure and present your findings effectively
- You have a strong collaborative mindset
Snaphunt Pte Ltd