Growth Manager, Games
Mighty Bear is a Singapore-based studio building the next generation of massively multiplayer online mobile games. The team is a collective of games industry vetarans from the likes of King, Ubisoft, EA, Lucasarts, Disney, Gameloft, and Jagex.
Mighty Bear make games that combine the depth of desktop gaming with the accessibility of mobile - "Mobile games without compromise".
We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you'll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for an innovative and data-driven Growth Manager who is passionate about uncovering new opportunities for our games to grow. You will be working with Marketing, Community, Product, and Design teams to identify, define, and implement growth strategies that contribute to the success of our games.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the growth roadmap and backlog, which includes working with cross-functional teams to define actionable plans for increasing user acquisition and the expansion of our player community
- Working with the Product Manager and key team members to identify KPIs for growth
- Management, prioritisation, and implementation of experiments based on the ICE scoring model. The implementation of these experiments would primarily be on key social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc...
- Reviewing the success of existing experiments, and iterating on the growth strategy based on new insights
- Seeking out creative and innovative ways to solve problems related to growth by embracing and working with constraints
- Discovering and investigating new platforms and strategies that would help our games to reach new audiences, this includes having a keen understanding of how to leverage on different social media platforms and any other new channels
- Performing market analysis and deep-dives on our key player segments to develop insights that would help us to improve player onboarding and early retention
- Compiling reports and presenting your findings to drive effective business and strategic decision-making on our games
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- 3 or more years of experience in relevant fields such as Marketing and Analytics
- Have a strong passion for playing all types of games across multiple genres, and mobile games in particular
- An attention to detail, and a curious mind that is geared towards finding new and inventive ways of solving problems within constraints
- Fluency in the usage of social media platforms to implement experiments and campaigns
- A results-driven, user-centric mindset, with excellent analytical skills and the ability to work with data to identify key trends and themes
- Excellent communication skills such that you would be able to structure and present your findings effectively
- A strong collaborative mindset
As a bonus, you would:
- Have experience working in the games industry
- Have experience in digital marketing and its related tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
If you want to be part of a team that's committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
What's on Offer?
- Strong opportunities to learn
- Fantastic work culture
Snaphunt Pte Ltd