Growth Hacking Intern
- Work closely with founders in an open environment
- Performance-based bonus salary
- Opportunity to convert to full-time employment
Our client is an exciting startup that is bridging the gap between learning and practical experience. Specialising in Data Science, they offer project-based training with real data sets to accelerate mastery and career in this field.
In this role, you will have the freedom to explore your own creative growth hacking strategies!
You will be responsible for :
- Driving business growth by developing innovative ideas and campaigns.
- Identifying new ways to attract new customers, up-selling and cross-selling potential within existing customers while providing high levels of customer satisfaction
- Achieving and exceeding monthly KPIs.
- Monitoring market trends, providing regular feedback and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Being involved in developing communication strategy in line with brand direction & business priorities
- Creating marketing collaterals and implementing online marketing activities
- Testing and optimising marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
- Seeking new partners, executing exciting solutions and measuring ROI from partnerships.
- You ideally have some experience in B2C sales / account management, Partnerships & Alliances or Marketing Communications, in a startup.
- Knowledge of Growth Hacking would be the ultimate advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Snaphunt Pte Ltd