- Play a primary role in the business development
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is Asia Pacific's growing marketplace for authentic footwear. They are rapidly growing their team in Singapore. They aim to make the most exclusive luxury wear from around the world available to the APAC region.
As a Growth Hacker, you will be planning, leading and executing events of different scales that will boost business development and customer relationship building. You will play a primary role in managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
You will be responsible for :
- Overseeing and coordinating the activities of staff, subcontractors and vendors and other logistical details to successfully execute all aspects of events.
- Tracking post event feedback to measure effectiveness against event goals.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns as well as generating engaging content to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Event Management or Content Management within Internet industry.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a strong planner with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- Experience within Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Digital Transformation/ Change Management, Content Planning, would be a strong advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Ref : 28031184
Snaphunt Pte Ltd