Group Risk Monitoring Head, Business Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.Job Responsibilities
- Develop portfolio insights on product holdings/utilisation, transaction patterns, acquisition/ retention/ migration activities by customer sub segments
- Design and drive customer engagement strategies based on portfolio analytics to lift portfolio utilisation, product holdings, increase revenue generation and reduce cost
- Own end to end campaign management activities based on engagement strategies from ideation, launch, performance tracking to post campaign studies
- Collaborate with product, sales and channels to drive BB products growth
- Undertake ad-hoc projects
- Recognised university degree with at least 10 years of experience in Banking and Financial industry preferably in SME (small business) environment
- Knowledge of various banking / credit facilities including trade products is essential
- Knowledge in Credit risk
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Possess project management skills
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)