Group/IT Manager (Hospitality industry)
The IT Manager will establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and provide in-house training and secondary support for Application Systems in use within hotel properties and assist in performing internal audits of Applications Systems.
- Documentation, Auditing and Planning
- Develop and manage Applications SOP manuals for System Applications, including but not limited to PMS, POS, Spa Software, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Develop and manage Policies and Procedures pertaining to Systems Applications usage and control
- Develop, test and deploy E-Learning content on Hotels and Resorts’ Learning Management System for end-users
- Communicate Applications SOPs and ensure standards are understood and in compliance to relevant stakeholders
- Perform Audit, Identify and Report Security Gaps in procedures pertaining to System Applications \
- Propose Solutions to Security Gaps
- Regularly gather feedback in order to develop a thorough understanding of the needs and identify trends of end users via formal surveys
- Participate in developing standards and frameworks for System Applications.
- Participate in planning and policy development for the Information Technology Services Division
- Participate actively in PCI-DSS and Data Privacy compliance related activity
- Data Privacy Office
- Reports to Group IT Manager / Data Privacy Officer as part of Data Privacy Office team
- Engage in activities to update and ensure that businesses are in compliance with Data Privacy and Protection requirements as stipulated by legal mandates of operating locales.
- Diploma/Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Hotel Operations as Manager or Assistant Manager. Candidates with > 6 years of experience can be considered for Group IT Manager role
- Strong Project Management and People Management Skills
- Proactive Self Starter with analytical and creative mind
- Result and Customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience in Distribution and CRS systems, F&B POS Systems, Sales and Catering Systems. CRM Systems preferred
- Candidates with Hotel Pre-Opening Experience will be advantageous
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6671 9885
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
People Profilers Pte Ltd