Group Finance Manager (Operations / Reporting / Group Consolidation / SAGE / SAP / Town)
► Pharmaceutical Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Telok Ayer
Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Responsible for full spectrum of accounts (AP/AR/GL/Intercompany transactions) for company entities (outside China)
- Oversee the accounting team of 5 headcounts
- Oversee all statutory financial reporting to ensure compliance with financial reporting standards. Liaise with auditors to handle audit issues and review audited financial statements and XBRL (for Singapore entities) for filing
- Prepare group consolidations for company
- Review and updating of group accounting policies and procedures in line with change in business requirements and relevant FRS
- Liaise with tax agents and regulatory agents on tax and any other related matters.
- Assist in checking half-year and full-year result announcements and annual report.
- Tax planning of company and setup transfer pricing SOP for overseas entities
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
Management Reporting & Analysis
- Prepare consolidated monthly management report of company entities
- Prepare annual budget and monthly analysis
- Prepare monthly/quarterly rolling forecasts for company International BU
- Other ad-hoc management & analysis report
- Monitor company overseas entities cash flow.
- Prepare group cashflow reporting
- Arrange loan disbursement documentations
- Perform regular review and preparation of cashflow requirements (can be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly) to be submitted to Management
- Involve in bank accounts management including internet banking platforms set-up
- Provide weekly cash balances update to HQ treasury team
- Monitor loan principals and interest repayments schedule.
- Foreign Currency Exchange risk assessment and FX accounting
- ERP system administrator role – create new users, add new chart of accounts and maintain master data
- Work closely with outsourced IT vendors to communicate project scope, timeline, budget and reporting throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for IT projects delivery in the area of ERP system enhancements, new ERP system implementation and other ad-hoc projects when necessary.
- ACCA or Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent with minimum 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge in Sage/SAP system is an advantage
- Prior audit experience will be an advantage
- Independent and able to seek ways to improve individual and team efficiency
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15153
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD