Group Digital Marketing Manager
CÉ LA VI Singapore is looking for a motivated and experienced Group Digital Marketing Manager to join the growing marketing team. The ideal candidate is attuned executing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing content and campaigns on various channels such as (not limited to) major social media platforms, email marketing and website content. Reporting to the Group Marketing Director the role will work to execute the Digital Marketing strategy in line with the business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for updating, developing, reviewing and executing the group’s digital marketing strategy
- Initiate development and roll out content across all channels. to increase company and brand awareness.
- End-to-end management of email marketing and CRM strategies (Mailchimp & SevenRooms) maintain audience segmentation & analyse data
- Ensure brand website UX is up to date and optimised via the CMS and through an appointed web development agency.
- Drive and Monitor traffic to the brand website through social media channels and CRM platforms.
- Website analytics (measurement, collection, analysis)
- Management of SEO strategies on page and off page including website optimisation, google search console maintenance, keyword planning, backlinks
- End-to-end Management of SEM - Account and Campaign management from creation to implementation of search and display campaigns using Google Ads.
- Conduct competitor research, brainstorm new and creative content growth strategies, identify trends and insights, and optimize content and performance based on insights.
- Participate in the development of the Social media strategy across: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn & Google My Busines; in synergy with wider brand marketing campaigns, storytelling, events and activations.
- Manage social media ad strategy
- Audit and analyse social media presence, engagement, following, analyse social trends and data to justify the value of social media in building the brand.
- Work with internal marketing team and agencies to influence the development of content strategy (engagement) which promotes optimal audience engagement
- Ensure content created is optimized for platforms and adhering to best practice.
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual reports and recommendations
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Knowledge of online and offline media trends, channels, and practices
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of our guest journey
- Great multi-tasking capabilities and strong organization skills
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Solid understanding of social media trends and how they impact brand perception and performance
- Proficiency in CMS & CRM platforms (WordPress, Contentful, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Extensive Knowledge of major social media platforms, principally: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google My Business.
- An understanding of Asian social networks is a plus, such as WeChat or Weibo
- Must be proficient in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Ad words
- Working knowledge of image editing, artwork creation, video production
BEHAVIORS & VALUES
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – should be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- A proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Positive attitude
- Hungry to learn and improve your skills and knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 5+ years as digital marketing executive in-house or at media, marketing or advertising agencies
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with management of social media platforms, email campaigns and website content.
This job description serves only as a guide and subject to change to meet operational needs. A review of this description has excluded all the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
ICONIC LOCATIONS SINGAPORE PTE LTD