Group Accounting Manager (Global Manufacturing/Trading MNC)
- Prepare Consolidated Financial Statements for the Group timely and accurately in accordance to IFRS
- Review P&L and Balance Sheet of subsidiaries and ensure their Financial Statements are based on Group Accounting Policy and IFRS, and highlight major movements, if any.
- Provide global guidance on accounting and consolidation related issues
- Support and review statutory audit of subsidiaries and ensure reconciliation of financial reports between IFRS and local GAAP
- Liaison with subsidiaries to prepare Parent Company’s statutory reporting requirement monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly reporting pack in a timely manner.
- Maintain Consolidation software by working closely with external vendor.
- Support SAP financial project and maintain consolidation set up post implementation on HANA platform.
- Review transactions in SAP BW and update data to consolidation software
- Perform reconciliation for inventory data between SAP and consolidation software and ensure intercompany transactions are properly treated and disclosed.
- Degree in Accountancy/ CPA/ACCA qualified
- At least 6-8 years of accounting experience in Manufacturing MNC, including 3 years of consolidation and inventory/costing experience
- Preferabbly with 3-4 years of audit experience with Big4
- Strong and sound technical accounting knowledge in IFRS
- Effective communications skill in English and Chinese required due to liaison with Chinese speaking stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft, especially Excel
- Working knowledge in SAP FICO.
- Prior experince in SAP SEM-BCS/SPC and/or ERP system implementaion is a plus
- Proactive and independent
- Able to perform well in a fast paced and dynamic environment and in a complex matrix organisation
- Good interpersonal skills to work in cross cultural team
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd