Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
To provide Group financial reporting including result announcement.
(A) Specific :
- Responsible for timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation financial reports for management, statutory reporting and SGX.
- Ensure reporting integrity and compliance with FRS.
- Review and analyse Group and subsidiaries monthly financial performances and key performance indicators.
- Liaise with company secretary and ensure that the Group complies will all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Review and analyse actual, forecast and budget submissions from subsidiaries.
- Champion new FRS roll out within the Group.
- Liaise with external auditor on audit matters.
- Assist CFO in business expansion of the Group.
(B) General :
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- To follow the safety procedures, rules and regulation and eliminate or reduce hazard at the workplace.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy, ACCA / CPA / CA.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Good knowledge on Financial Reporting Standards (FRS).
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Proactive, committed, good team player with effective inter-personal skills.
(C) Experience :
- Minimum 5 years financial related experience.
- Strong in group consolidation and proficient in excel.
- Possess experience in construction industry.
We are an established building maintenance and upgrading specialist (In Singapore). As a leading company, we are always committed to provide good and best services to our customers. To ensure continuous growth, we are seeking competent and dedicated candidates to be part of our team