Group Accountant, Group Consolidation
- Review P&L and Balance sheet of subsidiaries of the Group
- Support both Group Accounting Director and Group Accounting Manager in review of statutory audit of subsidiaries and reconciliation of financial reports between IFRS and local GAAP
- Ensure Subsidiaries’ financial statements are consolidated in SAP BCP.
- Liaison with entities to assist in statutory reporting requirements via monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly reporting packs and other ad hoc requirements.
- Perform timely and accurate preparation, review and consolidation of financial results for the Group in accordance to IFRS
- Liaison with subsidiaries to prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly reporting pack and to assist Parent Co in their statutory reporting requirements within challenging timelines
- Reviews monthly financial statements of subsidiaries in the Group
- Reviews intercompany transactions between subsidiaries of Group to ensure that intercompany balances are reconciled. Engage subsidiaries to minimise differences where applicable
- Ensuring subsidiaries meet local statutory Financial statements filing deadline
- Responsible for monthly consolidation in SAP BPC, including intercompany profit elimination review, inventories movements etc
- Undertake other tasks or participate in adhoc projects, as may be assigned
- Min Degree in Accountancy or equivalent, such as ACCA
- Min 5 years working experience with at least 3 years in public accounting, preferably with Big 4.
- Preferably at least 2 years of Group Consolidation work experience.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Proactive communicator who can work independently with multicultural teams and influence decisions with various global team members
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proficient (Spoken and written) in English and Chinese Languages due to frequent liaision with chinese speaking counterparts
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills in working with internal stakeholders (subsidiaries, senior management, etc) and external stakeholders (auditors, consultants, etc) in cross cultural , highly matrix environment.
- Working knowledge of SAP FI, CO and BPC module and system implementation experience is a plus.
- Hands-on, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Work location : West
- 5 days work week
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd