Group Accountant / Accountant
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Jan-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and full year accounts and result announcement and also ensuring that the deadlines are met to fulfill SGX requirements.
- Responsible for group consolidation, cash flow, tax and reporting.
- Review the related companies’ transaction to ensure the completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure that all accounting activities comply with group accounting Policies and SFRS (I)s.
- Review subsidiaries financial report and performing analysis.
- Involve in quarterly forecast and budgeting.
- Liaise with bankers on banking facilities.
- Liaise with auditors as well as statutory audit and tax agent.
- Prepare sustainability and annual report for the Group.
- Support in Group’s new development and activities.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training:
- ACCA / CPA / Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
(B) Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft office and good communication skill.
- Proactive, committed and good team player with effective inter-personal skills.
- Minimum 2 years in group consolidation in commercial line.
- More than 3 years of audit experience in public accounting firm.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd