Ground Support Equipment Engineer/Technician (Aviation)
Roles & Responsibilities
• Reports to Assistant Manager, Engineering.
• Support Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of Equipment – GSE / MHE / CV and other relevant Equipment;
• Fleet/Project Administrative and reporting duties – to management and customer (For Engineer);
• Support Customers and In-house Operations;
• Support Breakdown Recovery Operations (if rostered)
• Driving and Testing of Vehicles / Equipment – min. Class 3 License;
• Assist in Pre-delivery Inspection and Commissioning of equipment;
• Maintain and service critical power-supply equipment and associated electrical equipment;
• Provide technical support to colleagues, contractors and communicate with staff at all levels;
• Ensure that Safety guidelines and standards of work expected by Aviation Industry are understood and met by all levels;
• Electrically inclined – Maintenance, Troubleshooting, AC/DC Components, Schematic Drawing
• Diesel Engine knowledge – Basic servicing and repair.
• Projects assigned – mainly based in Changi and Seletar. But need to be flexible to rotate between projects when necessary.
5 day week+Alternate Sat
Mobile Allowance up to $30 (subject to project requirement)
Standby Recovery Allowance up to $200 (subject to project requirement)
Performance Bonus – subject to company’s year performance
CLASS 3 LICENCE IS A MUST
No CRIMINAL RECORD
Aerospec Supplies Pte Ltd