Graphic & Web Designer Intern
- Work alongside best in class talent and build your portfolio
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on a necessity that directly affects the comfort of the user
- Great work culture with a passionate and creative team
Our client is a lighting wholesaler who is dedicated to introducing smart lightings into commercial and residential areas. They offer energy efficient lighting solutions and have leverage technology to increase performance and durability of their products. With their services, customers can expect stylish design lightings that can be easily adjusted to their needs and comfort.
You will be responsible for :
- Executing all visual design stages before handing over to engineering
- Conceptualising original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Presenting designs and key deliveries to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Creating graphic content for marketing needs.
- You ideally have experience in a Web Design or similar role.
- You possess a strong portfolio with demonstrable graphic design skills and visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- You have experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flow and site maps.
- You are proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
Snaphunt Pte Ltd