Graphic Designer / Up to 3.3k / 5.5 days / Kaki Bukit
The Designer is responsible for drafting of drawing in accordance with the customer’s specification including defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics such as illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Longstanding company that provides bespoke signages
- Broad range of clients from Cinemas to Universities
- Innovation ensures that company keeps up with the latest industrial trends
- Liaise with customers on their requirements, and obtain their approval on production drawing for printing and installation.
- Conceptualize, develop and design all signage related artwork and detailed design for production.
- Design of marketing materials such as logos, flyers, brochures, wall painting, signs, background, etc.
- Superimpose graphics into site photo.
- Re-tracing of logos and artwork.
- Draft layout, prepare proposal and quotations for customers.
- Check the quality of the final product before delivery.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and team to ensure timely delivery and installation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects as and when assigned by the Project Manager.
- Diploma in Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of graphic design experience preferably in the construction or building industry.
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD and Illustrator. Those with knowledge of Flexi, Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator software is an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge in box signage and structure layout as well as signage construction and design will be an added advantage.
- Good conceptualization and creativity skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organizational skills to meet tight deadlines
- Conscientious with good organising skill in documentation and filing of drawings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a good team player.
- Good computer literacy and attention to details.