Graphic Designer Trainee
Our 9 months Traineeship Program is designed with your career and professional development in mind. JOIN US!
WHO WE ARE:
Since 1933, Bee Cheng Hiang has promoted Singapore food culture by introducing Bakkwa (barbecued meat) to the nation and countries across the globe. We are a heritage awarded brand and one of the iconic representation of Singapore
As a market leader in the barbecued meat industry, Bee Cheng Hiang’s business has been growing rapidly for the past decade and currently we have more than 3000 staff with over 370 retail outlets across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan.
We firmly believe that the success of our organization depends critically on the people. In this constantly evolving industry, we take a serious and proactive stand in the development of high caliber individuals to become aspiring future leaders for our organisation.
With this foresight in mind, we strive to groom zealous and highly driven individuals who are committed to build an outstanding career in this industry.
Traineeship Program Scope:
- Conceptualization: Explore all possibilities in creating creative interactive design content that inspire, inform and captivate consumers.
- Concept Presentation: Prepares, present and pitch concept ideas to team members with key visuals.
- Bringing Concept Ideas to Reality: Develop overall visual content layout and production design for online and offline marketing content. Curate digital visual content with product styling and photography to bring the best out of our products.
- Diploma in Arts/Design or any related field with min 1 year of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (including Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Familiar with or have some experience in photography and video production process
- Possess a keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Good visualization, graphics and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Honest and Hardworking with good initiative and able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Applicants are required to furnish their portfolios together with their resumes
Full-time positions may be offered to selected trainees at the end of the traineeship.
Bee Cheng Hiang Hup Chong Foodstuff Pte Ltd