Graphic Designer (Marketing)
Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, The Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience.
A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
- Competitive basic salary
- Individual sales performance incentives
- Training and career progression
- Medical benefits
- Health insurance
- Staff meals provided while on duty
- Night transportation home
- Staff discounts
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Long Service Awards
- 5 days work week; flexible hours
- Assist in graphic design work for online marketing activities
- Design and develop marketing materials (newsletter, advertisement, brochures, point of sales materials, packaging)
- Provide copywriting across online communication channels including website, social media, and eDMs, aligned with short-term and long-term KPI
- Writing and proofreading creative contents
- Create new content and content related to creative ideas, activations or concepts
- Creating awesome marketing materials including Direct Mailers, brochures and other online marketing communication collaterals
- Able to pitch new ideas for online media
- Design, build and maintain online presence
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing Mass Communications, Creative Media Design and relevant fields
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience in Lifestyle, Consumer Products, preferably from F&B industry;
- Creative, dynamic, detail-minded, proactive and result-oriented;
- Team player with excellent communication skills, can work independently and under pressure
- Positive team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can work independently and in fast-paced working environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing software
- Knowledge in other word processing and web analytics tools (such as Wordpress, Shopify, Mailchimp, Google Analytics)
Interested applicants are invited to email your detailed resume stating current and expected salary via Apply Now button below.
Human Resource Department
Privé Group Pte Ltd
20 Anson Road #05-01 Singapore 079912
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified
The Privé Group