- Conceptualization, design and execute creative concepts for a wide variety of projects across the brand, such as print advertisements, collaterals, point-of-sale materials, in-store merchandising displays, mall advertising and online work including website.
- Translate and adapt A & P designs from Marketing’s Key Visuals into all media, website and Point-of-sale design/materials to achieve marketing campaign objectives, working with marketing team.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts within the company branding directions.
- Provide press checks, color proof checks produce accurate and high-quality work with reasonable time line.
- Working with external partners/contractors on the procurement and fabrication of brand literature, display props and materials.
- Maintain proper records of all graphic related documents filing system.
- Minimum Diploma in Graphic, Media Design or Visual Communication.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design and Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge in HTML, PHP, CSS, print production techniques, materials and processes
- Well versed in visual communications over both traditional and digital platforms
- Able to start work immediately or on short notice.
Interested applicants please send in a detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating; Work experiences and duties, reason for leaving each employment, last drawn and expected salary as well as date of availability.