• Responsible for conceptualization and design of all visuals and display of our products and printing materials etc.
• To provide mock-ups for proposal as and when required.
• Seek approval on accuracy of information and the language prior to color separation and/or production.
• To provide a schedule for each task / job assigned indicating reasonable timeline to completion and man-hours incurred.
• Responsible a smooth and timely delivery for all tasks / jobs assigned.
• Assist in monitoring effectiveness in all publicity tools and suggestions on improving all existing presentations standard.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a photo library within the company.
• Initiate, create and maintain a reference library consisting of types of media available, reach, costing and samples.
• Maintain a library for all approved visuals and advertisements.
• To ensure that monthly promotions are supported by promotional collaterals and ensure that printing of these materials are done.
• To work closely with and assist the HOD or assigned personnel on the intended marketing collateral and display.
• ITE/Diploma in Graphic Design
• Knowledge and proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Freehand MX and other Adobe software
• Knowledge in web design is an advantage
• Creative conception and strong passion for designing.
• Positive attitude, independent & good time management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Flexible, attention to details & strong sense of color, with the ability to accept directions given.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Remuneration & Benefits
• Free usage of gym facilities, swimming pool and fitness classes
• Staff discount for spa services, spa products
• Birthday vouchers
• Medical & Dental benefits provided
• Career advancement opportunities
• Training will be provided
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on merit and professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit a detailed resume, including expected salary and recent photograph. For more information, please visit us at: www.amorefitness.com
(We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.)
Amore Fitness Pte Ltd