The Graphic Designer is responsible for the coordination and production of all images needed to support the organisation's marketing and production teams.
The right candidate will have experience in a variety of design software and a proven ability to produce entertaining, educational, or inspirational visual content that is consistent with the brand “look and feel.”
This position requires experience in using digital and print content to support strategic organisational objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining, creating, and upholding the organisation's Style Guide and for events.
- Locating and/or initiating creation of engaging and relevant images to complement stories.
- Creating and maintaining brand consistency through the use of the organisation's branding and style guide standards on logos, colors, typography, and other graphic collateral.
- Designing engaging and creative images for use in a variety of digital assets including social media, images for written content, presentations, etc.
- Collaborating closely with other members of the content team to brainstorm and plan editorial calendar by determining scope and realistic deadlines for various design content.
- Creating accurate graphics, charts, graphs, etc. that visually support the context of given content.
- Creative: A distinct creative mind in regards to typography, layout, design, and production, as evidenced by a professional portfolio.
- Design Platforms: Superior proficiency in creating artwork, layouts and photo manipulation within the Adobe Creative Suite platform (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro).
- Organisation: Demonstrates ability to multi-task and meet a variety of deadlines.
Success Resources Singapore Pte. Ltd.