Superskill Graphics Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Part of a design team with a focus on print and digital media creation
- Conceptualisation, design, development and production work for print and web output – brochures, newsletters, publications, websites, ad hoc work etc.
- Ensure timely delivery of design and artwork, with ability to manage more than one design brief at a time.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other team members.
- Able to be proactive, self-motivated and work independently
- Experience in delivering responsive design solutions is a Must.
Typical activities include:
- Meeting clients to discuss business objectives and requirements of the project
- Interpretation of client’s brief and developing a design concept to suit their purpose
- Ensuring design/imagery is in line with the company’s corporate image and branding guidelines
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- Presenting finalised concepts to clients and account manager
- Taking initiative to redefine a design brief within constraints of cost and time
- Proofreading content and making changes where necessary
- Researching current design trends
- Developing concept design, including mood boards and style guides, by gathering ideas and information through research
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and in Illustrator
- Able to manipulate and edit photographs digitally via Photoshop
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography, illustration, different print media and formats
- Working efficiently on layouts and artworks for print production
- Plans site architecture and design by clarifying goals and design functionalities
- Designing sample web layouts including text size, colours, graphic elements, adapted for responsive formats i.e. both desktop & mobile.
- Working with other web specialists including web developers
- Testing the website to ensure it is working
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- Self-motivated and proactive in collaborating with the rest of the team
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical ability
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with latest software, online tools
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and professional alliances.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative and flexible environment
- Detailed and deadline oriented
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite and with expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Graphic design, digital imaging, illustration and layout skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
Interested parties may apply with a CV & portfolio to:
Ms Regina Goh
Location: near Bt Merah Central, M-F, 8.30am – 6pm
Superskill Graphics Pte Ltd