EASB East Asia Institute of Management | Date Posted: 1-Sep-2018
- Produce design work related to advertisements, brochures, posters, banners, web graphics for the marketing of the Company.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- improve the Company's overall visual and brand communication through visual elements such as logos, original graphics, and illustrations that help deliver the desired message.
- Render all general and digital support in a fast-paced environment for both digital and print.
- Ensure consistency of communication and information across all platforms.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects, formats in the printing of products, EDMs, layout, HTML, social media post, outdoor media.
- Be up to date with industry-leading software (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premier, etc.).
- Support overseas staff/ offices in the design related work.
- Maintain and update the Company's photo archive/ database.
- Provide weekly and monthly task reports.
- Ensure proper documentation and filling of design related materials.
- Polytechnic Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Preferably 2 years of relevant experience in graphic design and knowledge in photography and videography is preferred.
- Good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design) and Basic Flash.
- Willing to work on 5.5 days work week with alternate Saturday off.
East Asia Institute of Management (EASB)