Graphic Designer - Government (Central / Up to $3400 / 9 months contract)
- Our client in the government sector is seeking for a Graphic Designer to create visual materials to communicate key messages to their audience
- Contract duration: June 2019 to March 2020 (9 months contract)
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm & Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Salary: $2800 to $3400 per month
You will take the briefs from the project teams, and communicate and present the key messages and information (e.g. relating to processes, initiatives, programmes and ideas) effectively to the target audience through design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, posters, brochures, booklets, wall murals, Facebook posts and corporate identity manuals and collaterals.
• Minimum Diploma with at least 2 to 3 years of graphic design experience
• Proficient in Illustrator & Photoshop
• Photography and Videography skills would be advantageous
• Singaporean only
Interest applicants, please submit your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with subject title: Graphic Designer and include your portfolio for reference
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Sylvie Yong Ying Ying (R1769137)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) - 11C5781