Graphic Designer, F&B (Central Area-Permanent Opening)
- Conceptualise, visualise and execute creative ideas
- Develop digital assets such as eDMs, animated digital banners, websites UI/UX.
- Design marketing collaterals (Posters, brochures, press ads, etc.)
- Work closely with and assist the Marketing team to conceptualise and provide art collaterals for marketing & brand campaigns within timeline
- Set brand design guidelines, maintain & ensure consistency throughout all marketing initiatives
- Manage external vendors to ensure completion of all creative artwork within timeline
- Minimally Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the F&B and/or Lifestyle industry.
- Well versed in design and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Video editing and motion graphics skill considered a bonus.
- Awareness of trends in culture and consumer brands
- Be flexible with and open to new processes, platform changes, and emerging technologies
- A team player and craftsman, holding high expectations and standards
- Able to problem-solve with a positive mindset to learn
- Proactive, dynamic and able to work independently and collaboratively in a team to meet tight deadlines
- Responsible, committed with an eye for details
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or apply here directly
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R2197293 | Wong Chun Kit
-- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities. --
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd