Graphic Designer (Events and Branding)
Imagery is seeking a talented designer to join a dedicated team in producing brand layout proposals and event related designs.
The right candidate for this role will be motivated and passionate: someone who is adaptable, well organised, detail oriented and takes pride in their work.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create and design appealing and eye-catching static visuals for a wide variety of channels, including product interfaces, social media, webpage and display advertising.
- Propose and implement creative visuals.
- Harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce quality works at a steady pace. In addition, designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats dimensions and languages.
- Safeguard quality at all times and work together with our production and design team. (e.g. Taking initiative to do a few test prints)
- Correspond with clients, representing Imagery from a design perspective.
- Minimum Specialised Certificates in Graphic Design / Marketing / Advertising.
- Experience in hand sketches and graphic works would be beneficial.
- Well-versed in English.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign specifically).
- Capable in adapting and processing information efficiently.
- Proper naming convention and digital archiving system.
- Knowledge in different stages of the production and design processes; from styles and layouts to materials and production.
- Able to communicate ideas and be open-minded to creativity, handle repetitive tasks and stay focussed.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills along with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
An attachment with your portfolio will be much appreciated.
Imagery Pte Ltd