Graphic Designer/data Management
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and organised designer to join our marketing team and develop design concepts/ assets for marketing campaigns (online and offline), corporate identity, printed marketing material and in-store merchandising.
The role is based in Singapore and covers Singapore & Malaysia markets. It sits within the marketing team and requires to work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Executive based in SG and HQ design team based in Thailand.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Create templates and consistent materials to reinforce brand identity
- Manage emailing for customers
- Update website content & visuals/ social media visuals
- Website updating and database management
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies ( Illustrator, LightRoom, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Knowledge of printing process and ability to manage a calendar/ retroplanning
- Previous experience in Retail and Merchandising is preferable
- Bonus: copywriting skills, experience using CMS, emailing management.