Grant Disbursement Senior Executive
- Manage monthly grant disbursements for various national schemes to ensure timely and accurate payment of healthcare payouts to the seniors.
- Develop the Operating Frameworks and processes to ensure robust grant governance.
- Continuously improve processes and systems to strengthen grant governance and enhance operational efficiency.
- Perform in-depth analysis for various business domains to drive the business decisions based on data.
- Perform data anomaly detection and reporting for fraud detection, risk profiling, and client insights.
- Handle the budgeting for various national schemes.
- Assist in audit-related matters to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Degree in Accountancy, Economics, Business or Statistics preferably with minimum 5 years of experience in data analysis, finance and/or audit areas is preferred
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, business acumen, and high level of integrity, with the passion and patience to serve the seniors
- Detailed, meticulous, organised, resourceful, able to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently and as a team player, with motivation to learn and progress as a team
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd