Grant Administrator, School of Information Systems
- Manages all research grants budget such as procurements, expenditures, billings.
- Be responsible for the proper maintenance of all records & the preparation of information for all mandatory external audits.
- Be accountable to the project funders in the processing of all requisitions (reimbursements).
- Prepares, analyses & submits periodic reporting on grant utilisation.
- Ensures all procedures and practices are consistent with SMU and funders’ policies and in compliance with local statutory requirements.
- Provides assistance to Assistant Director in the annual financial year closure and budgeting activities.
- Renders admin support to events pertaining to the projects, when required.
- Minimum Bachelor degree with 5 years of working experience.
- Candidates with knowledge of SAP reporting will be considered favorably.
- Ability to work independently and possess strong follow-through skills.
- Decisive, work well under pressure & meticulous.
- Experience with research grant management will be an advantage.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University