Graduate Trainee (Corporate HR /Recruitment)
Your role is to handle all recruitment needs within the organization and to ensure that all job requirements are met in a timely manner
- Manage the full 360 Recruitment cycle
- Source and advertise job applicants eg. Job advertisement, social media platforms, applicants referral
- Pitch suitable positions which matches candidates’ expectation and qualifications
- Screen, shortlist and interview job candidates for the position(s)
- Effectively follow-up on job candidates & internal stakeholders, leading up to contract offer
- Actively participate in salary negotiations and contract signing
- Assist with HR services
- Establish partnerships and work with hiring managers from SMEs/MNCs to provide the best staffing service & follow-ups
- Provide consultative advice to both clients/candidates on existing MOM guidelines & best hiring practices
- Conduct Business Visits at their corporate office to meet hiring managers & understand their business and hiring needs
- Exercise flexibility and creativity in handling recruitment – this is the people business!
- Work effectively in our team-based & collaborative environment to deliver top quality supply of talents and candidates.
- Min. Degree in any major
- Training is provided
- Love meeting people and energetic nature
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment in a team based culture.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd