Graduate Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you passionate about working and engaging with talents and key business stakeholders to make an impact to the growth of your company?
SearchAsia is seeking for Graduate Talent Acquisition Specialist to be an integral part of our APAC HR team to attract talents in the local talent landscape. The right candidate should be innovative and have good understanding of new and emerging technologies in providing solutions for acquiring talent.
As the brand ambassador of SearchAsia, you should have “can do” attitude and enjoys to strive in fast paced and collaborative culture to liaise effectively with candidates and hiring managers. You will also need to play a proactive role in connecting with passive talents and building talent pipelines for strategic hiring purposes.
- End to end recruitment responsibilities for all levels from initial contact, shortlisting, interviewing, negotiating and offering.
- Responsible for postings and maintenance of job portals
- Facilitate and coordinate candidate interviews and assessment tests
- Partner with key stakeholders to continually improve recruitment processes
- Develop strategies for talent sourcing and attraction
- Leverage on various resources and channels to source for suitable talents to fill upcoming positions
You should posess:
- Degree in Human Resource or any relevant discipline
- Possesses initiative and has strong passion and desire to drive recruitment projects
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in dynamic and fast paced environment
- Digitally savvy and enjoys challenges
- Positive “can-do” attitude
If you enjoy ownership to drive recruitment projects and make an impact to grow together with SearchAsia, this role is for you! Apply now to Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd