The recruitment industry is one of the hottest industries to become a part of right now in Singapore. You can become a part of not only a thriving industry but also an award-winning company. Phaidon International has been voted The Sunday Times ‘100 Best Small Companies to Work For (2016)’ in Singapore. One team, one dream!
- High performing!
- Work hard, play hard
Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
Year 1 - $100K,
Year 2 - $160K,
Year 3 - $200K+
We provide you with comprehensive training in order to ensure that you have the best possible platform to be successful in your career in recruitment. We offer a comprehensive and intensive course which gives real insight into the recruitment industry and will form the foundation for the rest of the programme and your career with Phaidon International. The promotion scheme is clearly laid out on day 1, so the whole time you are with Phaidon you are always looking for the next step up. With the youngest director in the business receiving the position after six years, we promote from within and are a 95% organically-grown business.
Being a part of Phaidon International offers:
- A competitive salary with a motivating, clear and rewarding commission scheme
- Comprehensive training academy and mentoring programme enabling you to continually build upon and improve your skillset
- Clear and structured progression routes for you to know what your next steps are and how to get there
- A wealth of different rewards and incentives including trips to Las Vegas, Lunch Clubs to Michelin star restaurants, Rolex watches and so much more
- Early finish incentives
- Half day on your Birthday!
- Previous sales/business development experience an advantage!
- Degree qualification
- An above-average ambition and the hunger for success
If you believe the above would be a good fit for you and are interested in joining one of the most successful and fastest growing teams, apply now!
Phaidon International is a specialist global recruitment group. We have 8 offices in Europe. USA and Asia Pacific, and we deliver permanent, contract and project-based recruitment services across the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) landscape. As trusted recruitment partners, our award-winning network of micro-specialist consultants work closely with our clients to deliver senior talent for their STEM organizations’ requirements in more than 60 countries worldwide. Founded by CEO Adam Buck in 2004, our group has enjoyed a compound annual growth rate of over 34%, year on year. This has been achieved through a clear vision from the outset. Since inception, our business rationale has been to anticipate and then serve the industry sectors which depend on and value rare, specialist talent. Once our CEO validated this concept, he harnessed our working capital, proven reputation and culture to develop additional niche brands that serve complementary sectors. Today we