Graduate Program - Technology Analyst (High Base Pay)
Our Client is a Global 500 fortune multinational consulting company. They work across industries and with transformative technologies such as cloud and blockchain to support their client globally. Be part of their transformation to become an EXPERT in different domains such as SAP, Oracle and more.
With their current expansion in their business, they are looking to hire Graduate Technology Analyst, you would be part of a Technology Community within the business working with experienced mentor to support your career development.
Would this be the next career for you?
- Have opportunities to work with the newest technologies to design best-practice technology solutions and deliver quality functional and application designs
- Be part of project teams which support world-class information technology architectures, spanning from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs, and help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses
- Work with mentors who can help unleash your capabilities to develop impactful solutions through the power of technology
- Get exposure to different roles and technology through rotation-based assignments across different industries as you develop your technology career here
- Enhance your skills through continuous learning and development opportunities to build and strengthen your expertise in the ever-growing technology space
- Enhance your skills and learn new skills through continuous training and development opportunities to build and strengthen your expertise in the ever-growing technology space
- Receive professional mentorship and career coaching to help empower, drive, and guide you in your career aspirations and decisions
If you are someone with the following, lets chat!
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Technology related courses
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects, if required
- A computing background (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems etc.)
- Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. AGILE, DevOps, etc.)
- A track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities
Do part of this transformation journey, and develop your career.
Apply today or contact us to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Re Source Partners Pte Ltd | 202021170E | 20C0279
Bok Jing Xin Kristin R1110413
RE SOURCE PARTNERS PTE LTD