Graduate Management Trainee
As a Graduate Management Trainee, you will be undergoing a 60 Days training. The training course will equip you with essential expertise. You will be assigned a mentor throughout the training to facilitate the learning process and to nurture strong relationships with high net worth and mass affluent clients and manage their portfolios.
If you are looking for great Income Potential, Independence, Flexibility & Work-Life Balance, we encourage you to Apply Now!
- Meet clients personally to assess their financial situation in order to present a financial plan that includes both short-term and long-term financial goals
- Help clients with financial planning decisions for retirement, education, day-to-day expenses and investments
- Spend time reaching out to prospective clients and building a strong customer base
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets
- On the Job Training and Continuous Professional Development
- Personal Mentoring and Coaching for career advancement
- You like meeting & assisting people and enjoy challenges. You are patient and cool under pressure
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every time. You stay focused and highly enthusiastic
- You communicate clearly and can explain just about anything to anyone
- You are motivated and driven. You possess strong communication skills, strong integrity and an outgoing personality with high energy levels
- A Diploma / Recognised Degree.
- Hardworking and result oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
MDE Capital Consultancy