Our Management Traineeship Scheme (MTS) is an attractive two-year programme for graduates with no experience to challenge themselves and build their careers and capabilities.
Trainees undergo comprehensive training through job rotations and professional development programmes, which are designed to expose them to the wide spectrum of our businesses and operations.
- Plan, lead and supervise production team to ensure on-time delivery
- Manage and deploy manpower
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties including vendors, owners and surveyors pertaining to project requirements
- Enforce Safety Requirements
- Degree in Chemical / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Marine & Offshore / Material Science / Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of co-curricular achievements
- Excellent leadership, planning, organising and interpersonal skills
Keppel Offshore & Marine (New Builds Division)