As an Graduate Associate, you will begin your two-year programme with an invaluable one-month induction, picking up broad-based skills training with your cohort associates.
You will be exposed to different products and projects, building a solid foundation of experience and knowledge in your respective operations areas.
Together with mentor-ship and networking opportunities with our senior management, the programme will harness your potential and fast track your career in operational excellence.
- Build up strong client base and provide excellent customer service.
- Be up to date of financial developments and update clients of the their financial progress
- Build strong rapport with stakeholders to ensure long term business relationship
- Help clients do well in their business and finance
- Attend to customers’ needs and provide solutions
About the Perks
- Selected candidates will be groomed to be highly effective and competent professional
- Accelerated career advancement track
- Basic (Salary negotiable depending on relevant working experiences)
- With Performance bonus and Management Incentives (Depending on individual and team production)
- On the job training provided
- Candidates with or have knowledge in Business Finance or Business Management background to understand the economic market trend in investment will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated, disciplined and result oriented
- Strong Communication and leadership quality
- Excellent business acumen and keen eyes for detail
- Good interpersonal skill and able to relate with people of all levels