GP / Research Physician ( US Pharma MNC )
• To conduct clinical studies in accordance to GCP
• To maintain communication with the relevant Parties including obtaining approval, safety mailing submission
• To obtain informed consent from Clinical subjects of studies
• To perform screening of potential study subject
• To provide medical supervision of study implementation in line with the correct protocol of studies.
• To provide medical supervision of safety of subjects on Clinical Research Study.
• To manage and report adverse events, intercurrent illnesses.
• To lead in responding to medical emergencies if there is any.
• Singapore Registered Physician. (Full license)
• BCLS or equivalent certification
• Good general medical knowledge
• MRCP/ MMED preferred.
• Preferred experience in clinical pharmacology and Good Clinical Practice.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd