Govt Survey Supervisor | 11 months contract | $2,400 - $2,600
Government Survey Supervisor (Team Leader)
Contract Duration: 11 Months
Working Location: Clarke Quay
Working Hours: 8.30am – 6pm (Mon – Thurs)
8.30am – 5.30pm (Fri)
Working Hours: 6 Days Shift Work (Shift will rotate every week)
Shift A: 8am – 3pm (Mon – Fri)
9am – 5.30pm (Sat)
Shift B: 2.30pm – 9.30pm (Mon – Fri)
9am – 5.30pm (Sun)
- Train newly hired surveyors
- Supervise and motivate junior staff in survey progress
- Verify data, information and cases that are completed
- Handle cases that surveyors are unable to
- Conduct house visits whenever required
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Good communication skills and able to articulate well
- Experience in leading a team, skilled in customer service
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to Shanice at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the title “Survey Sup"
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Shanice Lew Hui Ping - Outsourcing Team
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | 11C57811