"Govt" Senior Program Executive (Cyber Security) | Up to $4900 | 11 months
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Be part of Government Organization employee and Cybersecurity team
Enjoy work life balance with no much of overtime
- Contract Position
- 1 x 11 months Contract (Subject to renewal or conversion)
- Range from: $3000 to $4900 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- For office hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 6pm, Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Pasir Panjang
The successful candidate will be part of the team to conceptualise, architect and initiate greenfield cybersecurity projects, assess security risks and define security architecture for next-generation infocomm technologies, and develop niche cybersecurity tech capabilities for the ICM sectors. The successful candidate will work closely with other cybersecurity and resilience teams in IMDA to contribute towards the building of secure and trusted infrastructure in the ICM sectors that is resilient against prevailing and future cyber threats
- Monitor the cybersecurity threat landscape and technology trends to identify areas that could impact the security of the ICM sectors.
- Enable the translation and integration of new cybersecurity capabilities to ICM sector enabling a trustworthy infrastructure.
- Assist to conceptualise, plan, execute and manage new cybersecurity programs or initiatives for the infocomm and media sectors.
- Assist to architect, develop and operationalise ICT systems and infrastructure supporting the new initiatives.
- Explore innovative and cutting-edge technologies that could improve the efficiency and effectiveness of securing the ICT systems and infrastructure in the infocomm and media sectors.
- Perform cyber threat profiling, risk analysis and research into vulnerabilities in the infocomm and media sectors, and explore suitable strategies for securing the ICT systems and infrastructure for the sectors.
- Engage industry stakeholders to evaluate their infrastructure and identify areas for improvement.
- Engage and obtain buy-in from industry stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in areas of cybersecurity such as cybersecurity administration,
- security pentesting, security risk assessment or ICT project management
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Engineering related field or Electronic Engineering
- Demonstration of domain expertise and experience in the following areas will have an added advantage:
- Network security
- Infrastruture security
- ICT systems security
- Cloud platform security
- Embedded, Control and IoT Device Security
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux operating environment
- Singaporean Only
Interested applicant please email us an updated copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781