"Govt" Senior Manager (Cybersecurity) | East | Up to $7500 + Bonus
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Want to oversee and promote safety?
Come join us!
- Permanent x 2
- Salary range from: Up to $7500/month (Depend on experience and qualification)
- 15 months salary package
- East side of Singapore
You will be part of a dynamic cybersecurity team to oversee the implementation of cybersecurity programmes
- Assist in the conceptualization, planning and development of an integrated Security Operations
- Centre to equip the sector with advanced cyber threat monitoring and detection, early warning, threat hunting, and active defence capabilities for IT and OT systems;
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders / partners to manage and oversee the implementation and operations of the integrated Security Operations Centre
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures, frameworks and system architecture for cybersecurity operations and response;
- Ensure that detected cyber threats, risks and vulnerabilities are addressed promptly;
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to identify, procure and introduce new cybersecurity capabilities
- Provide management updates, incident reports and recommendations to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of cybersecurity monitoring and detection;
- Assist in the coordination of responses and investigation efforts during cybersecurity incidents;
- Search, gather and analyse cyber threat intelligence obtained from numerous sources to derive credible intelligence using analytics tools; and
- Keep abreast of the latest industry cybersecurity practices and technology as well as emerging threats and vulnerabilities, and recommend appropriate controls and solutions for implementation to enhance cybersecurity posture
- If you are keen, you should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Trained in Cybersecurity and have at least 2 years of direct cybersecurity working experience
- You should have an active professional certification in Cybersecurity or Information Security from ISACA or equivalent
- Stong domain knowledge and experience in project management in cybersecurity threat monitoring (OT and IT systems), threat hunting, logs review and analysis, network security, machine learning, vulnerability assessment/penetration testing, compliance and cybersecurity risks management and controls will be perferred
- Singaporean only
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us
collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their