GOVT* Project Manager - Contract Management (Up to 8.5K | Project Governance)
GOVT* IT Contract Manager (Up to 8.5K | Contract Management | SLA)
Project details: Gov IT Contract Management
Working Location: Pasir Panjang
Working Hour: Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 6pm; Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Project Term: 2years Contract
- Manage project timeline, stakeholders and communications including fronting customers’ queries on projects
- Bulk tender management, elicit, scope and manage business requirements.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analyse requirements for ICT projects.
- Manage operations of ICT projects including Government procurement process.
- Manage suppliers (in accordance to contractual obligations) to meet stipulated service levels within scope and schedule, and perform variation and technology refresh (when necessary).
- Ensure ICT projects’ compliance to Quality Management System (QMS) and contractual requirements.
- Conduct audit and follow-up on customers’ usage of projects.
- Min degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information/Infocomm Technology, Computer or Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in ICT Industry for project management.
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Associate Team Lead
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781