"Govt" Network Architect (Cyber Security) | 11 months | $6000 - SPAKKC
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Be part of Government Organization employee and Cybersecurity team
Enjoy work life balance with no much of overtime
- Contract Position
- 1 x 11 months Contract (Subject to renewal or conversion)
- Range from: $4000 to $6000 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- For office hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 6pm, Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Pasir Panjang
The Cybersecurity Planning and Development function in the company is the cybersecurity arm that identifies the future-state cybersecurity development roadmap and executes greenfield initiatives to uplift the cybersecurity posture of the Infocomm and Media (ICM) sectors.
The successful candidate will be part of the team to conceptualise, architect and initiate greenfield cybersecurity projects, assess security risks and define security architecture for next-generation infocomm technologies, and develop niche cybersecurity tech capabilities for the ICM sectors. The successful candidate will work closely with other cybersecurity and resilience teams in the company to contribute towards the building of secure and trusted infrastructure in the ICM sectors that is resilient against prevailing and future cyber threats.
The successful candidate shall be responsible, among others, to:
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and manage new cybersecurity programs or initiatives for the infocomm and media sectors.
- Architect, develop and operationalise ICT systems and infrastructure supporting the new initiatives.
- Manage the development of network emulation platforms for the telecommunication infrastructure to identify security risks and to conduct security testing, cyber range and security training.
- Explore innovative and cutting-edge technologies that could improve the efficiency and effectiveness of securing the ICT systems and infrastructure in the infocomm and media sectors.
- Perform cyber threat profiling, risk analysis and research into vulnerabilities in the infocomm and media sectors, and explore suitable strategies for securing the ICT systems and infrastructure for the sectors.
- Engage industry stakeholders to evaluate their infrastructure and identify areas for improvement.
- Engage and obtain buy-in and collaboration from industry stakeholders.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with 3 years in planning, architecting or managing telecommunication networks or complex ICT system infrastucture
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in IT related field or Electronic Engineering
- Good knowledge of end-to-end telecommunication network for wireless, mobile and/or fixed-line networks, including physical and software-defined networking domains
- Expertise and experience in the following areas will have an added advantage:
- Next Generation Network Security (e.g. SDWAN)
- Security Orchestration, Automation and Response
- Cloud Platform Security
- Embedded, Control and IoT Device Security
- Good to have Certifications in Cyber Security (E.g CISSP, GSEC, ISMS), Security Risk Analysis
- Singaporean Only
Interested applicant please email us an updated copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781