"Govt" Network Architect | 11 months | $7000 | Pasir Panjang - SPAKKC
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Be part of Government Organization employee and Cybersecurity team
Enjoy work life balance with no much of overtime
- Contract Position
- 1 x 11 months Contract (Subject to renewal or conversion)
- Range from: $4000 to $7000 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- For office hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 6pm, Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Pasir Panjang
The Cybersecurity Planning and Development function in the company is the cybersecurity arm that
identifies the future-state cybersecurity development roadmap and executes greenfield initiatives to uplift
the cybersecurity posture of the Infocomm and Media (ICM) sectors.
The successful candidate shall be responsible, among others, to:
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and manage new cybersecurity programs or initiatives for the infocomm and media sectors.
- Architect, develop and operationalise ICT systems and infrastructure supporting the new initiatives.
- Manage the development of network emulation platforms for the telecommunication infrastructure to identify security risks and to conduct security testing, cyber range and security training.
- Explore innovative and cutting-edge technologies that could improve the efficiency and effectiveness of securing the ICT systems and infrastructure in the infocomm and media sectors.
- Perform cyber threat profiling, risk analysis and research into vulnerabilities in the infocomm and media sectors, and explore suitable strategies for securing the ICT systems and infrastructure for the sectors.
- Engage industry stakeholders to evaluate their infrastructure and identify areas for improvement.
- Engage and obtain buy-in and collaboration from industry stakeholders.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with 3 years in planning, architecting or managing telecommunication
- networks or complex ICT system infrastucture
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in IT related field or Electronic Engineering
- Good knowledge of end-to-end telecommunication network for wireless, mobile and/or fixed-line
- networks, including physical and software-defined networking domains
- Expertise and experience in the following areas will have an added advantage:
- Next Generation Network Security (e.g. SDWAN)
- Security Orchestration, Automation and Response
- Cloud Platform Security
- Embedded, Control and IoT Device Security
- Good to have Certifications in Cyber Security (E.g CISSP, GSEC, ISMS), Security Risk Analysis
- Singaporean Only
Interested applicant please email us an updated copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781