"Govt" Manager (Biomedical Engineering) | Up to $7000
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Want to be a pioneer batch working and build a excellence working culture?
Then join my client that are the system of care that is one which is imagined differently unlike conventional hospitals!
- Salary range from: $5000 to $7000 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- AWS + Performance Bonus (Averagely 2 to 3 months)
- Flexible Benefits
- Central West
This position will be reporting to Chief Operating Officer, the job incumbent will lead and provide oversight to
the Biomedical Engineering Department in the management of hospital medical equipment to provide safe
and quality medical equipment to all patient care areas
- Plan and direct BME to achieve desired target of providing safe and quality medical equipment
- Set work plans and performance indicators to optimize BME resources
- Oversee the department capital and operating budgets and ensure optimal utilization
- Regularly review work processes with engineers and contractors to streamline work flow and improve BME operational efficiency
- Regularly review BME resources including staff training and planning to improve staff competency and BME’s ability to respond to any changes in the operating environment.
- Undertake the role of a technical assessor for procurement of medical equipment.
- Provide technical advisory to senior management on medical equipment related issue
- Perform any other duties assigned
- Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience as engineering manager in healthcare institution
- Good communicator with negotiation and presenatation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Interested applicant please email us an updated copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781