GOVT* IT Project Manager - Application (Up to 6K/Application/Contract)
GOVT* IT Project Manager - Infrastructure (Up to 6K/Application/Contract)
Working Hour: 8.30am to 6pm
Working Location: Pasir Panjang
Duration: Contract 6/11months
- Responsible for the ICT application aspects of the projects from initiation to implementation
- Study business and application requirements, review organisational ICT applicationas well as design and implement the ICT application to meet current and future requirements
- Manage the designated vendor and ICT contract to ensure the designated vendor meets contractual obligations, leading to successful delivery of the project
- Define requirements and work with relevant team member to guarantee smooth, efficient
implementation and delivery.
- Perform overall project risk and issue management, and handle detailed tracking and
- Manage project communications, providing formal and informal status updates both internally and externally.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in ICT project management
- Good knowledge of ICT applciation: Java, DOTNET/.Net, Rule Engine, BPM workflow, API, Agile.
- Strong project management skills.
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781