"Govt" IT Project Executive (Cyber Security) | Up to $5400 | 11 months
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Be part of Government Organization employee and with great learning opportunities
Want to use technology to make an impact, inspire change.
Enjoy work life balance with no much of overtime
Then come join us!
- Contract Position
- 1 x 11 months Contract
- Range from: $3000 to $5400 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- For office hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 6pm, Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Pasir Panjang
- Programme Planning, updating programmes and agenda for cyber security team during regular meetings.
- Programme Polling, sorting out discrepancies in team submissions and conduct information polling.
- Programme Tracking, polling of status updates and projects tracking.
- Secretariat Duties, setting up regular meetings, curating agenda, distributing meeting materials, taking minutes, re-scheduling (when the need arises).
- Liaison Duties, work with other agencies in the government to set up meetings and discussion.
- If you keen in this position you should have at least Degree in IT, Computer Science or business and equivalent
- Communicating well with stakeholders in a formal settings
- Able to give presentation to internal stakeholders
- Prioritse task assigned and complete within deadline
- Must be knowledgeable in IT domain/Term
- Singaporean Only
- Able to start in short notice
Interested applicant please email us an updated copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781