*Govt* ICT Project Manager (Cybersecurity / Up to $4.9k / Pasir Panjang) - SPWPC
- Opportunity to work in governmental sector
- Regular work-life balance: Monday - Friday, 8.30pm to 6pm
- Be a part of a specialized team to help develop and strengthen the cybersecurity of Singapore's Infocomm and Media (ICM) sectors
- Monitor the cybersecurity threat landscape and technology trends to identify areas that could impact the security of the ICM sectors.
- Enable the translation and integration of new cybersecurity capabilities to ICM sector enabling a trustworthy infrastructure.
- Assist to conceptualise, plan, execute and manage new cybersecurity programs or initiatives for the infocomm and media sectors.
- Assist to architect, develop and operationalise ICT systems and infrastructure supporting the new initiatives.
- Explore innovative and cutting-edge technologies that could improve the efficiency and effectiveness of securing the ICT systems and infrastructure in the infocomm and media sectors.
- Perform cyber threat profiling, risk analysis and research into vulnerabilities in the infocomm and media sectors, and explore suitable strategies for securing the ICT systems and infrastructure for the sectors.
- Engage industry stakeholders to evaluate their infrastructure and identify areas for improvement.
- Engage and obtain buy-in from industry stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in areas of cybersecurity, such as cybersecurity adminstration, security pentesting, security risk assessment
- Experience in ICT Project management is preferred
- Knowledge in Network security, Infrastructure security, ICT systems security, Cloud platform security, Embedded, Control and IoT Device Security will be an advantage
- Certifications in one or more of the following areas will have an added advantage: Cyber Security (e.g. CISSP, GSEC, ISMS), Security Risk Analysis.
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux operating environment is preferred.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Fast learner with self-motivation and independence to acquire knowledge on new domains or technologies quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Plugged-in to the latest technology and security developments for the telecommunication sector.
- Willingness to delve into administrative, legislative, technical, research and development works.
**Shortlisted candidates will have to prepare a presentation of no more than 5 slides on a topic indicated by the company as part of the interview.**
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.**
Interested applicants please send your updated resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click "Apply now".
R1548901 Tang Swee Lung (Kenneth)
11C5781 ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd