"Govt" HR Executive (Talent Management) | $3600 | 9 months - SPAKKC
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Be part of Government Organization employee and with great learning opportunities (On-Job Training)
Enjoy work life balance with no much of overtime
- Contract Position
- 2 x 9 months Contract
- Range from: $2500 to $3600 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- For office hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 6pm, Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Pasir Panjang
1 x Recruitment:
- As part of the HR Division, the incumbent will manage the full spectrum of recruitment activities.
- Posting of job advertisements, screening resumes, interviewing candidates
- Putting up salary proposals
- Engage divisions on their hiring requirements and work closely with them to meet their hiring needs
- Support the talent management team in executing project e.g succession planning, talent management and engagement
- Manage Talent Pipeline
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
1 x L&D
- Provide support to the various leadership and learning programmes and key initiatives.
- Work closely with learning providers to build learning curriculum for leadership programmes
- Be part of the team to curate leadership programmes and onsite programme audit
- Provide support to the building of leadership competency
- Managing the full cycle of learning deliveries for keynote programmes. This include programme marketing, registration and evaluation.
- Administrative duties as assigned which includes slides preparation for presentation, room booking.
- Diploma/Degree in business, HR or equivalent
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good in using excel
- Meticulous with eye for detail
- Singaporean Only
Interested applicant please email us an updated copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781