"Govt" Grant Executive (Evaluate / Programmes) | $4000 | 11 months | West
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Be part of Government Organization employee and with great learning opportunities (On-Job Training)
Enjoy work life balance with no much of overtime
- Contract Position
- 1 x 11 months Contract
- On-Job Training Provided
- 14 days AL
- Pasir Panjang (Walking distance from Labrador MRT station)
- Range from: $2800 to $4000 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- For office hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 6pm, Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Evaluate programmes and grant proposals from line divisions, to ensure compliance with company
- Development Funding Framework and development programme objectives. Evaluation includes conducting risk assessment of grant applicants.
- Provide guidance to line division project managers on grant governance processes throughout the grant project lifecycle.
- If you are interested in this position, you should possess at least a Bachelor's in Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Computer, Business Studies, Mathematics or equivalent.
- And have to be great team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be competent in the use of MS Excel and Word, and working with financial numbers
- Singaporean only
Interested applicant please email us an updated copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781