"Govt" Data Engineer | Up to $6000 | 11 months | Pasir Panjang - SPAKKC
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Be part of Government Organization employee and Cybersecurity team
Enjoy work life balance with no much of overtime
- Contract Position
- 1 x 11 months Contract (Subject to renewal or conversion)
- Range from: $4000 to $6000 (Depend on experience and qualification)
- For office hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am to 6pm, Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Pasir Panjang
The Cybersecurity Planning and Development function in the company is the cybersecurity arm that
identifies the future-state cybersecurity development roadmap and executes greenfield initiatives to uplift
the cybersecurity posture of the Infocomm and Media (ICM) sectors.
The successful candidate shall be responsible, among others, to:
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and manage new programs, R&D or initiatives relating to the use of big data to improve cybersecurity for the infocomm and media sectors.
- Monitor advancements in big data technologies and identify new tools and frameworks that could improve efficiency and fine tune existing data analytics platforms.
- Develop and review data models for cybersecurity projects.
- Process, cleanse and verify the suitability of data used for data analytics, as well as interpret and analyse big data sets using statistical techniques.
- Identify cybersecurity use cases together with project team and stakeholders, and develop data analytics rules or data models to deliver the use case outcomes.
- Conceptualise and manage the development of infrastructure required for optical extraction, transformation, and loading of large volume data from various data sources.
- Manage the development of infrastructure required for real-time and batch data ingestion and processing pipelines for data analytics, machine learning, dashboarding and visualisation.
- Work with vendors to develop data analytics systems and validate accuracy of data models developed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quantitative data analytic or machine learning data models development for cybersecurity or network infrastructure use cases using big data
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Engineering related field or Electronic Engineering
- Good understanding of progaramming languages including Python, R, SQL, Java/C/C++, ET: frameworks and able to develop programming scipts minimally in Python or R
- Experience in using databases for Big data analytics such as Greenplum / Hadoop / Hive / HBase frameworks, and able to write complex SQL queries
- Domain knowledge and experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Computer networking
- Network security
- System security
- Familiarty with Big Data streaming tools, database frameworks and visualisation tools such as Apache NiFi, Storm,
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts
- Singaporean Only
Interested applicant please email us an updated copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781